Thursday, December 27, 2012

$h!t girls think


Maggie Perkins plopped herself down in the wild garden full of wild flowers to have herself a rest and a think.

I think that guys who wear Old Spice understand what I like. As she thought this, her eyes scanned over the wild grasses for any wild catnip. Her cats loved the nip. She sighed.

I wish that my cats could understand me like those guys.

She sighed again, then applied simple logic. Her next thought was birthed almost instantaneously.

I think that if I spray my cats with Old Spice theyll better understand me as well!

Maggie finished thinking and flashed a teethy, teethy smile. She then got up to continue her never-ending search for more stray cats to add to her never-ending collection that was back at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment